Three Month Old Isaiah
Our little Isaiah is now 3 months old! It feels like so much longer than that yet as though he was born yesterday.
So much has stayed the same from last month… You still love your baths. You still take short naps, but now sleep in 5-9 hour stretches at night. Your daddy is still your favorite person in the world, but I think I’m gaining on him (little by little). Your farts can be heard from space and require about 3 diaper changes to get through the morning. Your little “laughs” and smiles still bring me the biggest joy….
What I want to remember about you most right now:
– your big gummy smiles in the morning
– your big stretches after nap time
– those big eyes staring out at the world when I’m wearing you in the Ergo (even if my hope was for you to be napping)
– the way you chew on your hands and blow little spit bubbles
– the immense joy you bring to your parents and grandparents
– the fun you have kicking your legs, especially when you get so into it that you flail your arms and scrunch up your face
– and when you do that kicking in the bath and splash water everywhere!
– speaking of baths, besides those morning smiles, your nightly baths are my favorite time of the day.
– and finally, I love that you see us now, really see us. Locking eyes with you makes my heart flutter.
You’ve had your first vacation, your first dip in the pool and the first taste of the ocean. You’ve been covered in more kisses than I could ever count. You’ve completely changed my life, and for the better.
You’re my little love, my stink butt, my joy.
With each month being better than the last, I can’t even imagine the fun in store, my love!