Shelved: Books to Read
I don’t know about you, but I really think I may have more fun choosing and buying books than actually reading them! When I redid our office library and created our crate wall—I know, I know, I have yet to post about this—I kept one crate just for books to be read. And it’s actually overflowing and stuffed full. And I’m even having a tough time choosing which books to read for our upcoming trip to the east coast! Any suggestions, dear readers, on what to read next? Or any other books I need to add to the shelf?
- Message in a Bottle – Nicholas Sparks, I have read every single one of his books but somehow missed this one!
- This Present Darkness – Frank E. Peretti
- Left Behind series
- Walking on Water – Madeleine L’Engle, a gift from my dear friend Melanie
- And the Shofar Blew – Francince Rivers
- Sarah’s Key – Tatiana de Rosnay, borrowed from my mama
- The Calling – Brother Andrew, a book series my husband loves
- Sherlock Holmes – Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- C.S. Lewis Signature Classics
- Game of Thrones series, on the third book of the series
- The Host – Stephanie Meyer, I loved the Twilight books but this one always sounded too scary for me, but having seen the movie trailer I added it to the list.
- The Mortal Instruments series, on book two of the series
Right after I got this post together, my mom recommended The Art of Racing in the Rain which I then found on sale at Target! Score! That’s added to the suitcase!
P.S. You can follow a more extensive list of books on my to-read list here on Goodreads! Let’s be friends!