I plan on adding more to this later… but a few tidbits on my wonderful husband Andy…
- He is a wonderful cook (BBQ, Mexican, American), it’s all good.
- He’s launching his own barbeque business and competition team. He’s just that awesome.
- He will hate that I am writing all this about him.
- He loves babies, no matter what he says.
- He doesn’t like sitting at home, he just wants to get out and see the world.
- He loves traveling, anywhere and everywhere, as long as it’s not here.
- He was born in Canada.
- My mom buys him funny boxers and socks and he wears them because he loves her and secretly loves the attention.
- His cheeks get really red when he is embarrassed. I love embarrassing him for this reason.
- He has truly loyal and amazing friends. John 15:13 type friends.
- He loves me even when I am not being very lovable.
- He catches me when I fall, and prevents me from falling in the first place, both literally and figuratively.
- He is the only one who can reason with me.
October 7, 2010
I love that he loves babies, since babies are so lovable.
And that he is the only one who can reason with you: Holla for Andy!